Looking for ways to better help your students understand the diversity of religions across the world?
One way is to have them dive into the numbers of where different religions exist throughout the world. The World Religion Database, has statistics on religious affiliation for every country of the world. It provides the best estimates for each religion in terms of its international religious demography from 1900 to 2050.
You can access the data through a free trial to explore questions like:
- Are there more Muslims or Christians in the world?
- What is the religious demographic profile of China?
- How fast is Hinduism growing in the Sweden?
- What is the breakdown of Sunnis and Shias in Pakistan?
- How many Buddhists were there in Asia in 1900?
- What will be the largest religion in Nigeria in 2050?
For access or a free trial contact: email@example.com
Use data to help your students understand our great religious diversity!