Learn more about our staff and Collaborators Dataspire has worked or is working with on our various programs and projects.
Kristin Hunter-Thomson (Program Director):
Kristin has worked in science and science education for over 15 years in various locations around the U.S. and abroad. She pulls from her middle/high school science teaching background, her experience in formal and informal education, and her training in marine science to oversee the growth and development of Dataspire.
NOTE – If you are interested in working with or volunteering for Dataspire, contact us!
Collaborators on Projects-
- Education Team @ Science Friday
- MARE Team @ Lawrence Hall of Science
- Talia Young @ Princeton University
- Rebecca Selden @ Rutgers University
- Polar-ICE Science Investigations (Sci-I) Project
- Ocean Observatories Initiative (OOI)
- Polar-ICE Data Stories
- Palmer Long Term Ecological Research (LTER)
- Rutgers Department of 4-H Youth Development